Huwebes, Marso 31, 2011

Off to Happyland


Checking and scanning through my twitter timeline yesterday was such a heartbreaking activity as our three of our kababayan in China faced their final bow to the world. It felt like the country was out of good news yesterday. Opinions and prejudices coming from news items, TV personalities, celebrities and friends were all scattered in my TweetDeck column. As I have said, it was a ‘black’ day for the Philippines and we all should learn from this unfortunate circumstance.

This entry isn’t about my stand on country’s system of rules, instead it is about a realization again rooted from this shadowed scene – the value of life and its components. Now, admittedly, these are the moments that I am thinking so deeply as to how my life moves from one stone to another. If I am going to die today, can I gladly say to Papa God that I am his good son? Or did I touched any lives to make me qualify to His rooster of honourable angels? I still so remember that time when my friend mentioned about how she can make her life complete, happy and completely happy. She just said three cool verbs; PLANT a tree, WRITE a book and ADOPT a child. She still amazes me with that striking answer, it made me feel knockout.

My answer to the abovementioned questions could be placed somewhere between a confident yes and an oh-so-well-let’s-just-say yes. San Pedro, the guy who loves to check on our earthly history could probably look back on my flashback account to counter-check my claims. Here are my few recorded tiny accomplishments.  


Building shelter. Feeding souls.
Appreciating nature. Sharing wisdom.
Preserving resources. Teaching the future.


Today and to the succeeding days of my life I certainly promised to live evenly more happy and complete. I will look at every circumstance a full glass of water. I will put more actions to my goals and will work hand-in-hand with my heart. And wow, this blog entry makes my life more exciting to live. Haha!

Lesson learned: Find good news in every sad news.  

2 komento:

  1. yey,.. beautiful it is.. yes yes.. life is short and then we die.. kaya,make the most out of it..

    ok lang naman na hindi puno lagi ang glass para mas mabuksan pa ang sarili na tumanggap ng iba pang regalo na hatid ng langit at ng ibang tao.. :)

    basta, bottomline, magmahal ng totoo (and i am not refering to sweethearts alone, i mean love in all forms of human souls)..

    tapos, maging engot.. masarap din tawanan ang sarili paminsan minsan.. trust me!!

    and yes, adopt a kid.. someday, ill be doing that..:)

    kaya hwag ka na masyado magreklamo sa trabaho mo.. :)

    TumugonBurahin
  2. Ang saya-saya naman ng nakaraan mo.... Pa-arbor ng life.

    TumugonBurahin