Martes, Marso 8, 2011

Wanderlust

There is always a unique way to twist one’s life. He obviously managed to play the tricky know-hows. He also knows how to humiliate me deep down my bones. There was actually an instance where I am about to throw and raise my middle finger to express my resentment on some recurrent situation luckily I didn’t do it instead raised my index and point it outward saying ‘kasalanan mo ‘to, tatapusin ko’.

It has been a fusion of thrill and gladness in my case.

Lesson learned. Experience earned.

The first half of the year was an abduction scene with this concrete sadness that pushed me to do nothing but to strengthen my faith towards the ‘plan’. I wasn’t so sure though if I’m acting the way I intended it to be or acting the way I projected myself – yes, those are quite different. The thing is, it’s said to be the ‘plan’ - that no matter how you draw your blueprint in your palm it will always be there to embrace you.

Soon enough, when I suddenly realized that growing side-by-side with learning is way exciting than walking from Gate 2 to Xavier and to Bellarmine. Hoping that at the end of the day happiness will greet me as some sort of consolation. I’m giving everything a chance even if it means dealing with problematic and traditional societies.  

Tik-tok-tik-tok! Tadaaaan!

Okay, it’s the 9th of March and technically I should be celebrating my twenty two years of hoody-badass existence. Any birthday wish? Hmmm… Peace for the world, happiness to all mankind and a coke zero in-can for me – enough to justify this remarkable day.

Praise and celebrate your life. Live everyday like it’s your birthday. Cheers to a joyous birthday! 

3 komento:

  1. HAPPY BIRTHDAY k'Marshal!
    ingat pirmi.God bless.Ü

    TumugonBurahin
  2. haha..nice..its so nice to read to blog.. aba..bago yun ah.. for the first time in the entire time na nakakasama kita, wala kang ibang sinabi kung reklamo.. so, aside sa "i wish you good health, happy happiness and more love, i also wish na you really take each day as your birthday".. hehe.. PVM (positive vibes marshee).. sabi ko dun sa gift ko di ba, live life to the fullest.. count your blessings, just keep on counting.. and embrace it.. great that you love my gift.. imgaing, i bought it even if its purple.. hehe.. happy birthday marshee.. hugs :)

    TumugonBurahin
  3. hahaha.. marami palang typo error.. ang liit kasi ng keys na gamit ko.. haha.. sori man, banggag din siguro.. :)

    TumugonBurahin