Lunes, Abril 4, 2011

Painted On Blue

First flourished by affection and end with backlash of frustration.



Dean:     You know, just us. Just us.  We got a little girl, we have to think about.

Cindy:   I know. I am thinking about her.
               
                I can’t do this anymore.

Dean:     Baby, you are just thinking about yourself, how about Frankie?
                You wanted her to grow up in a broken home?
                Is that what you want?

Cindy:  I am thinking about Frankie.

Dean:   You are thinking about Frankie?
                                               
Cindy:  I am thinking about Frankie.

Dean:   No, you are not.
             This is how you want her to grow up?
                                               
Cindy:  I don’t like her to grow up in home with parents treating each other like this.

Dean:     I’m sorry, sorry. I’m sorry.

Cindy:   I can’t do this anymore.

Dean:     I know, I know.
               
I’m just fighting for my family.
                I don’t know what to do, tell me what to do.
                I don’t know what else to do, tell me what to do.

Cindy:   I don’t know what to do.

Dean:     Tell me how should I be.

Cindy:   I don’t know.

Dean:     Just tell me, I will do it.
                I’ll do it.

Cindy:   I don’t know what to say.
                I’m so sorry, I don’t know what else to do.

Dean:     I’ll do it, I’ll do it. Just tell me.

Cindy:   We’re not good together.
                We’re not good anymore.
                I don’t like how we treat each other.

Dean:     Don’t say that baby, please.

Cindy:   I can’t stop, you can’t stop.
                We can’t stop. I don’t know what else to do.

Dean:     I can stop.

Cindy:   You just got to give me some space.

1 komento: