Biyernes, Disyembre 24, 2010

Times Like This


Christmas Buttered Chicken Adobo
Christmas Eve
Never thought of spending a whole Christmas Eve at her special place.
Seeing her satisfied by my child’s play manner makes me even more complacent and extra-ordinary.
Sharing time, stories and kisses.

Things I should’ve discovered earlier.
Unleashing my home-made chef skill is such a success. Haha! 


Lesson learned. Lesson earned.
No matter how much effort you’ve made, the world will just give you a lemon.
You have two options - to make sour about it or make a lemonade.

The year is about to end. Arguably, I’m kind of excited about it and be able to use my brand new pair of shoes.
Hell who knows what will going to happen.
I would always choose to continue running with my heart and flashing those smile against an army of conundrum.


The Marching day.
On the 9th I’m planning to do a staggering event out of my own nothingness and hallow sources.
Payback time and giving is a must.
I’ll be banking on my peers and their genuine contributes.

Big hopes and fighting fist for this day.


Hey December, thanks for summing that up. Thanks really.

2 komento:

  1. ay wow.. talaga naman.. may kisss na kasama? good good.. hahaha.. :)

    may new shoes ka? ako din.. yeyey...

    pero talaga, may kisses???

    hahhaha.

    happy christmas.. sobrang busy ka ata mag luto kasi di mo nga ako nabati... hahahaha...

    TumugonBurahin
  2. Oh holly-cow with a nasty buttered sauce!!! Sorry, hindi ba? Happy Christmas MYAngligaw and Happier New Year! Tsk!

    TumugonBurahin